New York State
To attend the NYSRPS Virtual Conference you will need to access the conference app. Easily view the event from your desktop with the click of a link or download Eventsential on your mobile device.
There are two ways to join the conference:
1. VISIT APP FROM DESKTOP from the comfort of your office by clicking into the tab provided. THE CONFERENCE IS PASSWORD PROTECTED. You will be prompted to enter your email when you click on "Access On Desktop". A conference invite will be emailed asking for the conference specific password (provided to all registrants). Returning Virtual Conference participants may log in using established Eventsential credentials from the springtime.
*Note: If the device you are receiving the email at is different than the device you plan to attend the conference from, take a moment to establish your log in credentials on the platform. This log in email and password can then be used to log in from any device.
Be sure to complete your profile and be sure to add a photo to personalize your information. Build your schedule easily by checking your favorite sessions.
2. DOWNLOAD EVENTSENTIAL ON YOUR MOBILE DEVICE
Once downloaded simply search "NYSRPS" and select the 2021 Virtual Annual Conference.
*The NYSRPS Annual Awards and the NYSRPS Annual Meeting are the only two sessions not password protected. These will be open for the public to tune in and attend. See the Conference Awards and Annual Meeting tab for Zoom information.
1. Participate on both desktop and mobile devices. Sessions are accessible on any of your devices. You can view sessions on your desktop and use the mobile app simultaneously to view event notifications, locate other participants, post to the discussion wall, and network with your peers.
2. Create your schedule. If you have already pre-booked your sessions under your account, you will be able to view them in the schedule. If you wish to add or remove sessions, you can make adjustments in the app. Tap Schedule and select sessions. To see your schedule, tap Selected.
3. See who's attending. Favorite your connections to keep in touch -- this will carry through to year-round functions and future events. Tap Directory, select the contact you want to favorite and tap the star icon.
4. Direct message other attendees. You can message attendees directly from the app. Tap Directory, select the person you want to message and tap Send Message. You may only message attendees that have created their accounts and enabled others to contact them in this way.
Your conference experience is as engaged as you make it. If you have any questions about the app or program information- please contact nysrps.org.