- Park and Recreation Professionals benefit from the variety of educational opportunities, resources and networking the State Society provides through a multitude of avenues.
- Therapeutic Recreation Professionals continue to make a significant contribution to NYSRPS membership. Educational opportunities and
CEU offerings along with educational information provided through
electronic newsletters, website and webinars also benefit TR
professionals in their continual quest to be the best therapeutic
recreation professional they can be.
- College students benefit from the variety of educational opportunities, resources and networking that we provide through a multitude of avenues.
- Retirees, park and recreation specialists and more may join NYSRPS to help provide the best professional resources to park and recreation professionals in New York State.
Please visit Professional Benefits page for more details & pricing.
- Commercial Partners belong
to NYSRPS in order to make valuable connections with park, recreation
and therapeutic recreation professionals. Businesses are connected with
potential buyers right in their back yard and are connected to the
NYSRPS regional networks in the areas they serve. As a NYSRPS Business
Partner you receive a multitude of benefits including, but not limited
- Direct access to NYSRPS Membership through MEMBERS ONLY portal
- Inclusion of articles and business listing in NYSRPS publications
- Discounts on conferences
- Referrals by NYSRPS Society staff/membership - Networking opportunities at regional meetings
Please visit Commercial Benefits page for more details & pricing.